Applications open for ‘Force for Good’ awards. Deadline 15 March
Applications open for 2022 ‘Force for Good’ awards
1 December 2021
The all-Russia awards are given for contributions to advancing social entrepreneurship.
The prize money will be at least 2,080,000 roubles. Participants can register online and applications may be submitted until 15th March 2022.
Created by the Our Future foundation for regional social initiatives, the annual Force for Good awards are judged by social entrepreneurs, representatives from social organisations, and leading figures from governmental organisations, the media and educational institutions. Laureates are chosen by Our Future’s social council, formed of social actors, leaders of governmental and social organisations, and representatives from the government and legislature. The council is led by Our Future’s founder, Vagit Alekperov.
List of nomination categories for 2022:
- For personal contributions to the development of social entrepreneurship
- For systematic approaches to social entrepreneurship
- For raising awareness of social entrepreneurship online
- For the best Russian educational programme of social entrepreneurship
- For the best regional programme of support for social entrepreneurship
- For the best corporate programme to develop social entrepreneurship
Past laureates include distinguished Russian artists Sergey Bezrukov and Konstantin Khabensky, Deputy Chairman of the 7th State Duma Olga Yepifanova, social entrepreneurs Roman Aranin and Anton Kuchumov, Channel One and TASS.