Proposals to support CSOs during sanctions
Proposals to support CSOs during sanctions sent to the Russian Government and State Duma
More than 40 proposals have been put forward relating to tax, credit holidays, a simplified taxation system, charges for medicines etc.
The Centre for Civic Analysis and Independent Research (Grani Centre) have put together the proposals, working with the Human Rights Council and the Development of Civil Society’s Standing Committee.
The suggestions outline the problems that CSOs are already facing and aim to reduce potential costs related to their work. Six areas are addressed:
- System-wide support measures for CSOs;
- Tax and customs benefits;
- Financial support measures;
- Information support measures;
- Measures for organisational and legal support;
- Measures to support CSO employees
You can read the document on: https://grany-centre.org