Registration open for Philanthropy in Russia conference on 11 February
Registration open for the XVIII conference ‘Philanthropy in Russia’
11 January 2022
The annual conference organised by the business newspaper Vedomosti, bringing together the non-profit sector, business representatives and leading experts in the charity sector, will take place on 11 February 2022.
Participation is open to managers of sector-focused agencies, executives of large businesses and CSOs, managers of associations, consultants and leading experts, as well as representatives of sector-focused and business media.
Registration for the conference can be found here.
- Ways to overcome crises amid wider instability.
- Responsibility to future generations: current business practices.
- How does a culture of charity take shape in the media space?
- An undervalued area: how can we create a hospitable urban environment for wildlife?
- Practices of changing cities: what are the issues in the regions?
More information about the conference’s programme of events, list of speakers and terms and conditions can be found on the Vedomosti website.
Media accreditation can be found here.
The conference will observe all guidance issued by Rospotrebnadzor and the authorities of Moscow. Necessary measures will be taken to prevent the spread of viral infections and to safeguard the health of speakers and attendees.
For those who do not feel comfortable in a space with a large number of people, video recordings of the events will be made available after the conference has taken place.