Applications open for grants for NGOs helping vulnerable children – deadline 31 May 2020
The Absolute Help Foundation is now accepting applications for its Grant Competition
The Absolute Help charity foundation has announced its first grant competition of 2020. The competition has a budget of 100 million roubles.
Not-for-profit organisations providing assistance to the following target groups, which the Absolute Charity foundation also supports, are invited to participate:
- Disabled children and their families
- Children who have been orphans
- Young people with mental disabilities who need socialisation and assisted living
The organisers have identified five areas for the competition:
- Social support, and maintenance
- Improving quality of life and engagement
- Family support and preventing children being orphaned
- Support for accessible education
- Education and information
To ensure the durability and steadiness of the organisations, all projects can be implemented with the use of digital technologies and online-formats. Special attention will be paid to projects which are aimed at long-term development, increasing the reach of the target audience, as well as how methods can be replicated.
The Foundation will continue to accept applications, through its website’s personal account, until 31 May 2020. You can also find the rules, relevant documents and instructions for completing the application on the website.
The results of the competition will be announced 1 July, and they will begin to implement the winning projects on 1 August.