CSOs: what to do during partial mobilisation in Russia
The GRANY Centre released a report for CSOs and resource centres on what to do during the partial mobilisation
A partial mobilisation of Russian citizens has been in effect since September 21.
The Centre for Civic Analysis and Independent Research (GRANY Centre) published a report by lawyer Sergei Maksimov on what employees and managers of CSOs and resource centres should know.
Maksimov answered questions such as:
- what to do if the director of an organisation is subject to mobilisation;
- measures to take to remove employees from the military register;
- the categories of reserve conscripts by age;
- what an employer should do if an employee receives a summons from the military registration office, or there is a mobilisation order on their military card;
- what the organisation should do with employees who are on business trips and vacations;
- what to do for the organisation during an employee’s mobilisation;
- responsibilities the employee and organisation face for failing to appear in response to a mobilisation summons.
The explanations are available on the GRANI website, and can be downloaded as a file.
Translated by: Spencer Michaels